Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hobble Creek plein air




For my Friday morning painting I drove up Hobble Creek last week to where the road ends and then up the dirt road for a few miles. There was a great outcropping of rocks that I was excited to paint.  It was raining, as it has been for weeks, but I was still able to set up and paint without too much trouble. 

I have included a photo of the rock I was looking at as well as a photo of what the painting looked like when I left the canyon. The final reflects changes I made to it in the studio when I returned to try and bring more clarity to it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

    ReplyDelete