Monday, September 6, 2010

Two Months!

So, I can't believe that I haven't posted anything for over two months! No excuses, I'll just lift where I stand:). This is a painting of Kaysville that I am putting some finishing touches on. I say that it's done, but that may only last until the folks at work critique it tomorrow. It's amazing how the transition from being relatively pleased with a piece to thinking it's the worst thing ever to come out of your hand is sometimes only a matter of minutes. I believe I have an older post with an earlier version (or at least the color study). You'll notice that quite a lot has changed. Happy Labor Day!

2 comments:

  1. It looks magnificent. I can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very nice Dave. I like the water. It gives it a feeling of motion without being "action" per se. The sunset is nice too with the lights and darks. I'm thinking the guys at will will have no option but to tell you how spectacular it is!

    ReplyDelete